It’s like something straight of of Friday the 13th when Jason has gone bananas.
Quick and superfast makeup if you partner is going as Jason.
JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM AND PERISCOPE: @ellimacsSFX
This shout goes to
Go check his creations out!
Follow Ellinor at
Check out Macs’s photography work at
Nikon D810, Nikon 105mm f/2.8 Micro VR, Final Cut Pro X, Apple Macbook Pro 15″ Retina.
Here’s 4 easy last minute halloween makeup looks, they’re not anything new but i just really like them and wanted to show you guys how i recreated them! So hope you liked it!
– OPEN TO SEE STEP BY STEP GUIDES ON HOW TO CREATE EACH LOOK! –
– Normal foundation (1/2 shades lighter) and darker thicker eyebrows
– use red lipstick on eyelids and smudge out, set with red eyeshadow and black eyeshadow
– draw veins with black eyeliner
– contour with black eyeshadow
– dark red lipstick, use fake blood to drip from the lips
– draw 2 bite marks on neck then use blood to drip from them.
– Normal foundation, draw on eyebrows so they’re straight and dark
– use a lot of bronzer around the perimeter of the face and use as eyeshadow and to contour the nose
– use a white eyeliner or shadow to create little dots on cheeks&temples
– draw a really thick wing liner and extend to the inner comers and from that draw another line under your bottom lash line and draw on little eyelashes
– color in the nose black and draw a little line on cupids bow and color in top lip black swell with eyeliner
– put on nude lipstick for the bottom lip.
– Do your normal makeup with any dark eye look
– draw a spider web from one eye with eyeliner and shade in with black eyeshadow
– put on dark lipstick ( i used mac ‘cyber’)
Creepy Rag Doll
– Use a lighter foundation and draw on thin and high arched eyebrows
– Use a matte pink blush for eyeshadow and blush
– draw on ‘ freckles with black eyeliner
– draw a wing liner
– use white pencil to color in bottom lash line and then use the black liner to outline it then draw little lines to create little lashes
– use pink lipstick, apply to center of the lips
– draw from edges of lips a thin black line then little vertical lines to show the stitches
*All these looks would look better with falsies i just didn’t want to keep taking them off 4 times in a row ahah
Red Hare, Somerset House
i like you so here’s a virtual hug
Video Rating: / 5