We are excited to share this at-home cardio-boxing workout with you — it’s our longest video ever and it will leave you dripping in sweat. Christa DiPaolo, creator of the THE CUT by Equinox, will lead you through her 45-minute signature workout that mixes high-intensity conditioning, boxing, kickboxing, and bodyweight strength training moves. If you are new to working out, we offer modifications for almost every move. Grab a towel, a bottle of water, press play and get ready to get cut!
On Anna: Sweaty Betty
POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.
Subscribe to POPSUGAR Fitness!
Check out the rest of our channel:
The best 32 count workout music of 2015 is here for your Cardio workout needs!
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://bit.ly/21tZf0M
Subscribe and stay motivated! http://bit.ly/1KcNYay
1. Uptown Funk (Originally Performed by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars)
2. Hey Mama (Originally Performed by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack)
3. Bad Blood (Originally Performed by Taylor Swift)
4. Sugar (Originally Performed by Maroon 5)
5. Can’t Feel My Face (Originally Performed by The Weeknd)
6. Shut Up & Dance (Originally Performed by WALK THE MOON)
7. Honey, I’m Good (Originally Performed by Andy Grammer)
8. See You Again (Originally Performed by Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth)
9. Lean On (Originally Performed by Major Lazer feat. Mo & DJ Snake)
10. What Do You Mean? (Originally Performed by Justin Bieber)
11. Hotline Bling (Originally Performed by Drake)
12. Hello (Originally Performed by Adele)
13. Fight Song (Originally Performed by Rachel Platten)
14. Love Me LIke You Do (Originally Performed by Ellie Goulding)
We’ve compiled all of the hottest hits from this past year into one release! At 132 BPM, this album is perfect for all of your Cardio needs. You will be ready to “Shut Up and Dance” to tracks like “Uptown Funk,” “Bad Blood,” “Lean On” and more!
Video Rating: / 5